Coming Through the Rye
- ca. 1916 Medium:
- Bronze Dimensions:
- 30 7/8 X 29 3/4 X 28 1/4 Accession Number:
- 1961.23 Artwork Credits:
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art, Fort Worth, Texas, Amon G. Carter Collection
- How do artists portray action and adventure?
- How do artists create movement in a sculpture?
- How might artists take experiences and apply them to different mediums?
- How does the depiction of action in sculpture compare and contrast to action in an illustration or literature?
Suggested Activities (all grades)
Using stencils, create an action packed cowboy scene. If you have some time start to write the story of your cowboys.