Meet Carter Society
Are you a young professional who loves the arts and enjoys connecting with fellow art lovers through fun and unique cultural events? Carter Society’s for you! Customize your membership with this add-on group of lively members ages 21 to 45 who support the Carter with social events tailored for up-and-coming young art patrons. Members gather several times a year to explore the collection, experience new exhibitions, and host the annual Midsummer Mingle and Rodeo Pre-Party events.
Carter Society members receive:
- All benefits associated with their museum membership
- Advance registration for Adult Workshops
- Advance discounted tickets to twice-annual Carter Society events: Midsummer Mingle and the Rodeo Pre-Party
- Exclusive information for young professionals about special events for adults, arts and culture opportunities with local partners, behind-the-scenes announcements, and more
- Personalized birthday note with a special discount in the Museum Shop
- One complimentary museum publication per year
Enhance your membership and get closer to the Carter experience through special events designed to give you and your family exclusive opportunities with the following à la carte additions—$35 for one; $60 for both (Carter Society and Family)..
To learn more about this program, please contact email@example.com.