Saturday, June 9, 10–12 p.m. (Grades pre-K–3)
Saturday, June 9, 1–3 p.m. (Grades 4–6)
Thursday, August 9, 5–7 p.m. (Grades 7–8)
Are you looking for new and innovative ways to excite and engage students in out-of-school programing? The Amon Carter invites you to attend a workshop designed for organizations serving youth, grades pre-K–8.
During these workshops:
• gain strategies for stimulating creativity and fostering critical thinking;
• focus on age-appropriate approaches to looking at and teaching from art;
• experience gallery activities and discussions;
• learn about educator and student programs available; and
• receive resources and take-aways related to the museum’s collection.
Space is limited. Registration is required.
Email email@example.com or call 817.989.5013 for more information.
This program is supported in part by a grant from the Arts Council of Fort Worth.