Last month the library cataloged (as always) an interesting array of material. Note that there are several early imprints that have come to the collection that are early painting and watercolor technical manuals and other titles on color theory. As I scan the list, I want to draw attention to several titles that captured my attention:
- Diffusion -- a new periodical in the collection that focuses on alternative photographic processes
- Fort Worth's Fairmount District -- new book, with lots of photographs, on the Fort Worth neighborhood from library friend Mike McDermott (Mike did some of his research here in the library)
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art: 75 Years of Looking Forward -- ravishing publication observing SFMOMA's 75th year (thanks to the SFMOMA library for sending us a copy)
- For All the World to See: Visual Culture and the Struggle for Civil Rights -- catalog of the exhibition currently at ICP New York
- Planting the World's Garden -- CD-ROM publication providing a fascinating look at early farm implement advertising in the U.S.
- Poplar Forest -- sensitive and beautiful limited edition photobook looking at Jefferson's country retreat
And so much more!